Saturday, December 24, 2011

Just in time...

Last week, I finished knitting my sister's Christmas present. I was cutting it closer than I liked on time and much closer than I liked with yarn. I finished with two feet of yarn to spare. That was really, really close.

Melia

Pattern: Melia from Little Red in the City
Yarn: Berroco Comfort in Delft Blue

I never did hit gauge but was able to knit the next smaller size to compensate. If it fits me, it will fit my sister. Plus, she likes things baggy.

Did I mention that I'm happy to be done?

Melia

Maniacally happy to be done?Yes? Ok, then.

Melia

3 comments:

SJ said...

Love the come hither look on that last shot! ;-)

Congrats on being done. I hope you've cast on for something for you now!

DPUTiger said...

Done is awesome. I hope your sister loves her new sweater!

Madame Purl said...

Gorgeous sweater! You have one lucky sister.